CMMS-BIM: THE MAINTENANCE BOOK MODULES
The Maintenance Book of the SpinalTwin suite offers a set of three modules:
- Ticket: declare maintenance tickets on spaces or equipment, contextualize them directly on the 3D view, access documentation and notes in a few clicks; you can also couple the solution with the building’s CMMS to synchronize your maintenance tickets and preserve your maintenance history.
- Event: associate calendars with any space or object in your building, browse your calendars and organize them according to your criteria, plan your maintenance schedule and organize your interventions.
- Note: associate notes with each space and object in your building, create discussion channels on each object to share your remarks with your colleagues, with the maintainer, etc.
BENEFITS OT THE MAINTENANCE BOOK
- Facilitate interventions by geolocating the equipment linked to the ticket and by preparing them via 3D
- Save time searching for information by viewing all the attributes and documents related to a 3D object
- Keep your maintenance history on the building’s platform, even if the maintenance provider changes
- Optimize the organization of interventions by avoiding clashes
Maximize the life span of equipment by intervening before it malfunctions
- Avoid wasting time going from one interface to another by creating tickets from 3D